Culture and Working Locally فرهنگ و کار محلی
These resources provide some detail about Afghan culture and offer tools for working locally.
- Weekend.Friday is the traditional weekend in Afghanistan. Recently some government employees (particularly in Kabul) have begun to receive half or a full day off Thursday as well. Employees of international organizations may have Friday and Saturday or Saturday and Sunday off.
- National Holidays of 2013 (1392) Info Sheet (UC Davis)
- Afghan Civilities, Greetings and Taboos Info Sheet (UC Davis)
- An Introduction to Afghan Culture Manual (CWTI)
- Working with a Translator Info Sheet (UC Davis)
- Unit Conversion Fact Sheet (UC Davis)
- Glossary of Agricultural terms
- English and دری (Dari) (UC Davis)
- English and پشتو (Pashto) (UC Davis)
- English, دری (Dari) and Pashto (UC Davis)
- English and دری (Dari) (Peace Corps)
- List of Crops English and دری (Dari) (AAEP)
- Ministry of Agriculture, Irrigation, and Livestock (MAIL) Structure Info Sheet