Major Agricultural Activities
Kapisa is famous for producing mulberries and pomegranates. Some districts grow large amounts of almonds.
Potential Development Themes
Animal husbandry, pasture improvement, value adding (product processing), post-harvest technology and irrigation system improvement are some of the potential areas for development.
- Ministry Report (MRRD)
- Province Profile Report (1.9 MB) (NAIS)
- Socio-Economic and Demographic Profile Report (2003-2005) (2.8 MB) (UNFPA)
- Social Assessment Profile Fact Sheet (2012) (NHLP)
- World Food Program Link
- Province Map (2002) (AIMS)
- Satellite Image Map (2011) (9.2 MB) (iMMAP)