Seed بعد از رفع حاصل
Problems and Opportunities
- Priority problems for seeds include lack of awareness of benefits of certified seed (as well as how to determine certification and quality), seed saving methodology, lack of access to and use of certified seed, lack of awareness of seed saving methods, and limited access to improved varieties.
- Priority opportunities include availability of improved varieties adapted to local conditions, awareness of seed saving best practices, increased awareness of certified seed benefits, increased understanding of how to identify certified seeds when purchasing, and improved access to certified seed adapted to local conditions.
- These draft priority problems are based on feedback from agricultural consultants and Afghan specialists, including Sharif Shah Reshteen.
- Producing Good Farmer Seed Fact Sheet (UC Davis)
- Seed Saving Manual (1.4 MB) (AVDRC)
- Seed Germination
- Assessing Seed Germination Fact Sheet (UC Davis)
- Wheat Seed Germination Test Videos Paper Test </strong>and Soil Test (UC Davis)
- Seed Emergence Fact Sheet (UC Davis)
- Harvesting and Storing Good Seed Fact Sheet (UC Davis)
- IRRI Superbag Fact Sheet (IRRI)
- How to use Purdue Improved Crop Storage (PICS) Video</strong> (AAEP and UC Davis)
- Seeds as an Agricultural Input: Types, Processing, Packaging, Labeling, Handling and Storage PPT as PDF (IFDC)
Vegetable Seed Saving
- Bean Saving Seed Fact Sheet (AVRDC)
- Carrot Saving Seed Fact Sheet (AVRDC)
- Cucumber Saving Seed Fact Sheet (AVRDC)
- Eggplant Saving Seed Fact Sheet (AVRDC)
- Okra Saving Seeds Fact Sheet (AVRDC)
- Onion Saving Seed Fact Sheet (AVRDC)
- Pepper Saving Seed Fact Sheet (AVRDC)
- Tomato Saving Seed Fact Sheet (AVRDC)
Photo Gallery of Certified Seed in Afghanistan
Certified Seed in Agro Supply Market
Certified Seed in Agro Supply Market, Kabul.
Broccoli Seed Italian Green
Broccoli Seed. Variety: Italian Green Sprouting. 85% Germination, 99% Pure.
Cabbage Seed Copenhagen Market
Cabbage Seed. Variety: Copenhagen Market. 85% Germination, 99% Pure.
Tomato Seed Rio Grande
Certified Tomato seed. Variety: Rio Grande. 85% Germination, 99% Pure.
Tomato Seed Strain B
Tomato Seed. Variety: Strain B. 85% Germination, 995 Pure.